Recently, the chicken has become the dominant item of meat in retail specials in Eastern Australia, with independent retailers of Sydney and Melbourne, selling skinless breast fillet at a price that is competitive compared with other meat products. The demand for wholesale chicken was on a high with low selling price being offered, and lambs and other meats products were struggling to grab the attention of customers. It is the best time to be a part of the chicken wholesale Sydney business, if you live here.
Wholesalers meeting the demand for chickens in Sydney
There are many poultry farms in Sydney that cater to the needs of chicken and meat lovers. Many firms had started on a small note and have grown to become wholesale dealers in chicken meat. Fresh raw and cooked poultry lines have been in demand for some time and competition is high to supply the best range. Only the companies that had been consistently supplying quality products have survived and prospered too.
Sydney metro is one thriving area for chicken meat supply and many companies have close connections with catering companies, five-star hotels, sporting areas, restaurants, government institutions, wholesale and retail centers. The wholesalers who could meet or maintain competitive prices amidst changing market rates ensured that they survive cut throat competition. Fresh products, whole chickens, exotic range, corn-fed, tenderloin, further processed are some of the product ranges that the wholesale dealers offer to clients. There are many wholesale dealers who would also freight chicken to other parts of Australia.
Organic Chicken – the new rage
The business of chicken wholesale Sydney firms undertake has undergone a transformational change keeping in mind the latest trends. The latest trend is to consume healthy chicken meat.100% hormone free is the new mantra that people look for when they come to buy chicken meat. Sydney chicken wholesale business has also grabbed the transformation and hence, the firms in this business have started supplying good quality chicken meat that is more organic in nature.
The food that is given to hens is also important and hence, healthy foods are given to them.There are many websites that provide insights on the best foods that should be served to the hen and websites like R & R Poultry serve the purpose.
Value added chicken products on demand
The demand for halal chicken and hand slaughtered chicken is there and many wholesalers cater to that demand. The other demand is for value added products that are sold and there are certain best chicken wholesale Sydney shops that sell the best value added products to customers. Chicken kebab pieces, chicken breast pieces, liver, drumstick are some of the items that are sold and many wholesalers also sell chicken items for making cutlets, fry roll and other value added products. Chicken heart, chicken giblet, chicken mince, chicken liver, chicken ribs, chicken shredded breast, middle wing, whole chicken, whole thigh are some of the other value added products that the business of chicken wholesale in Sydney promotes.
The business of chicken wholesale Sydney wide gives importance to the concept of organic recycling. The reason is that 70% of the weight of chicken is sold as meat and the rest 30% becomes waste. The waste includes feathers, intestines and bones, and this are recycled into valuable by-products. These high valued protein foods are then organically recycled. Hence, the recycled products are also in great demand in Sydney. Chicken wholesalers are meeting this new demand of customers as well.